I lived in Japan and speak Japanese. I lift weights till I’m red in the face and I write everyday. I’m into mindset and self-improvement. I’m always working on something and I won’t quit until I achieve my vision. This site reflects many failed experiments and successes.
Popular articles I wrote:
- Mito Japan Guide – Everything I know
- The Pomera DM100 Review (Japanese Digital memo device)
- Amazon Japan guide – How to buy anything from Amazon Japan.
- Nevs Copywriting Course Review
- 9 Facts about Japanese sex culture
- The Will to Keep Winning – 6 Strategies from Daigo Umehara
Popular How To Articles:
- How To Find a Job in Japan No B.S. Guide To Leaving the Country
- How to Make Friends in Japan and Stay in Touch
- How To Get to The Top of Google: A Timeless Tactic That Will Always Work
- How to Live Life on the Offense: 3 Tips From Combat Profilers
- How To Pick a Niche Site For Real – Make Some Money
- How to Make Your Biceps Bigger & Stronger: Grip 4orce Review
- How to Use a Foam Roller and Trigger Point Roller Review
- How To Use Wim Hof Breathing For Quick Morning Energy
- How to Know if You Are Killin’ it And Working Hard for Your Goals
- How To Be A 30K Millionaire
My YouTube Channel, journeyto1000
My Twitter, journeyto1000
My Soundcloud/Podcast channel, journeyto1000
Other websites I created:
- PomeraDM100 Guide – A site dedicated to showing you how to use the Pomera DM100 a Japanese digital note taking device.